Pardot has become a steaming topic these days. Well, what is this Pardot? Pardot is B2B marketing automation tool by Salesforce, which helps companies to exceed their revenue goals, build a team of marketing and sales superheroes, and do more with the resources they already have.
Pardot is a powerful marketing automation tool that will make your investment worth it. Its native marketing tools and connectors help companies to go live with no or less custom development.
Here are few must-use functionalities that will help you to get the most out of your Pardot implementation.
- Pardot comes with many out-of-the-box connectors that includes CRM connectors, webinar connectors, social media and posting connectors, video connectors and more that will let you sync your data with Pardot and vice versa. Using Pardot, you can schedule a social post or handle webinar registrations with ease. For other integrations, Pardot APIs can be used to build it.
- Lead scoring and grading
- It is one of the features that are most responsible for aligning marketing and sales teams. It prioritizes the prospects based on their profile and activities so that the Sales team can time by talking to prospects that are most likely to buy your product. A lead score is based on a prospect’s activity levels, and a lead grade is assigned based on how good of a fit they are for your product or service. Pardot allows customizing both lead scoring and grading model to fit your organization needs.
- Automated Lead Assignment
- Trying to figure out when your leads are ready to talk to a sales rep can be a difficult and time-consuming task. Save yourself time and energy by using marketing automation to automatically assign your leads to sales reps based on a minimum score and grade threshold, determined by criteria that you set.
- Visitor tracking
- Want to see who is viewing your site? How long they’re spending on each page? What kind of content they’re engaging with? When they’re viewing your pricing page? Look no further — one of the most powerful capabilities of marketing automation is its ability to track prospect and visitor activity.
- Real -Time sales alert
- Tracking your prospects’ every move and trying to gauge their sales-readiness can be a pain, not to mention time-consuming. Luckily, marketing automation has the ability to provide real-time sales alerts to sales reps based on parameters that they set. No more guesswork for your sales team — real-time alerts let reps know exactly when to follow up.
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead nurturing prevents your sales reps from wasting time talking to and persuading prospects who aren’t sales-ready. By “dripping” marketing content and 1:1 messaging to your prospects over time, you stay top of mind throughout the length of the sales cycle — and you free up valuable marketing and sales resources to focus on your hotter leads.
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation goes beyond basic email sending. With an automation tool, you can A/B test your email content, create email templates that match your brand guidelines, preview your emails across platforms and devices, test your emails across top SPAM filters, and do advanced email reporting.
- Forms and Landing page
- Landing pages and forms are an important part of lead generation. With marketing automation, you can build custom landing pages that match the look and feel of your brand without having to know HTML. You can even link your marketing assets stored in your automation system to use as downloadable content.
- Dynamic content
- Today’s buyers expect a personalized digital experience, just like they might receive on the Amazon website. Dynamic content gives you the ability to create these customized buying experiences by displaying content dynamically based on who is viewing your site. Tailoring your messaging to specific prospects can boost click through rates and increase engagement rates.
Accelerate your sales cycle by giving sales the intelligence they need to close deals, faster. Track engagement with campaigns, improve follow-up speed, and combine the powers of marketing and sales to turn leads into customers for life.
Want to know more about Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot implementation? We are at a call away to give you assistance on Salesforce implementation and services. Call us at 202-603-3588