- Define, Architect and Design overall solution architecture
- Perform feasibility analysis of business requirements, from implementation point of view
- Engage with CXO level stakeholders and conduct solution workshops
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform Analyze and design the underlying data model, data flows, interfaces, integration points
- Oversee the development and quality assurance efforts and provide the technical guidance whenever required
- Mentor, participate and lead all the technical discussions with team as well as all other stakeholders
- Participate in technical consulting assignments to compare technology options, ROI calculations and recommend the right fit solution
- Proven track record of success of working with business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff
- Build solution offerings and develop POVs and white papers
- 10+ years of IT experience with at least 3+ years on Salesforce.com with a strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Minimum of 3 years Architect experience, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Should have sound knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service cloud and will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems.
- Should have developed architecture and design for multiple client engagements aligning to their business needs
- Led 2 – 3 architecture and consulting engagements
- Thoroughly understand Object Oriented Concepts and MVC framework
- Prior experience in other OOPS technologies like Java, .net needed
- Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce.com.
- Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
- Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and other integration aspects are desirable.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc. ) with Salesforce.com would be an added advantage
- In depth understanding and experience in implementing single signon, web security, Salesforce application security
- Should have deployment experience using ANT tool or change set, data migration using data loader and other commercial tools.
- AppExchange product development experience would be added advantage
- Published POV and White Papers on Salesforce, Cloud and SaaS platforms
- Dev 401 Certification, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (added advantage), Dev 501 (added advantage)