What We Offer
CRM Solutions for BIDs
We understand the specific challenges of Business Improvement Districts and deliver tailor-made CRM solutions to help BIDs operate efficiently without the need for multiple spreadsheets, applications, and tools.
We Help BIDs Utilize Salesforce To
Access all BID related information in one place
- Key stakeholder groups such as BID board members, residents, property owners, vendors, Govt. contacts etc.
- Properties and related information including – yearly assessments, tenancy, vacancies, service requests, etc.
- Businesses, Vendors and other Organizations
Email automation for strategic outreach
- Send targeted emails to property owners, businesses, residents and other stakeholder groups within the community
- Track engagement and outreach to varied stakeholder groups across different events and campaigns
- Build attractive and personalized email templates
Work and manage Service Requests
- Submit Service Requests with pinpoint location on map feature
- Work Service Requests using multiple devices – phone and tablet
- Search & View Service Requests on a map (satellite and street view).
- Transfer Service Requests to City 311 Systems and 3rd Party Agencies
Cube84 rescued us from an underutilized, poorly implemented CRM system and helped us to build a useful tool from the rubble. Their team was professional, responsible, and responsive. Particularly, their specific experience in our industry, Business Improvement Districts, was a terrific asset. They helped us to identify best practices from others in similar implementations. We are happy to continue the partnership post-implementation through ongoing support and look forward to continual improvement.
Read Our Success Story
See how Downtown Santa Monica BID improved staff productivity
Downtown Santa Monica BID
Lets Talk about your project