Can an Audit Help You?
- Does your team struggle with time-consuming and manual processes, low user adoption, and lack of confidence in your data?
- Do you encounter similar issues over and over?
- Is your backlog getting out of control?
An Audit Can Help When
- Pages take too long to load.
- Enhancements are difficult or cause more problems.
- Your Salesforce implementation dates back years.
- Salesforce is no longer delivering the results it once did.
- You lack the time and resources to identify the root causes of your Salesforce challenges.
- Your business has evolved and your Salesforce setup no longer aligns with current needs.
- You would like to get external professional advice.
- You plan to grow and you want to ensure that Salesforce can support this expansion.
- You are seeking the best strategies to maximize the benefits of new Salesforce features.
At CUBE84, we stand out as the top choice for your Salesforce Audit needs because:
Tailored to Your Needs
We understand that every organization is unique. That's why we tailor our audit offerings and our approach within every audit we conduct to meet your specific needs.
Experienced and Thorough
Our commitment to thoroughness sets us apart. We delve deep into your Salesforce ecosystem, beyond just a Health Check, not just to identify issues but to understand your goals and business processes. Our Solution Architects and Business Analysts have you covered.
Personalized and Specific
We don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. Our highly specific solutions provide exceptional value for money. You will walk away knowing each recommendation addresses your unique needs, supported by concise, tailored reports.
Affordable with No Obligation
We understand the importance of cost-effectiveness. Our services are incredibly affordable and there is no obligation to proceed with our recommendations or our help. You decide how to move forward.
What Can You Expect with a CUBE84 Audit?
Unlock the power of your Salesforce instance with our comprehensive audit process, designed to enhance visibility and provide actionable solutions, incorporating best practices, and a clear roadmap for improvement.
Our Salesforce assessment evaluates your instance's well-being and security, including data protection, user access, authentication, encryption, compliance, and security practices.
We boost your Salesforce insight with customized reports, offering metrics on user adoption, performance, security, and monitoring.
We dive into your business, gathering essential Salesforce information through interviews and data collection.
Immediate Issue Resolutions
We provide actionable solutions for performance issues, process gaps, and bottlenecks.
We incorporate best practices and recommend ways to align Salesforce with your business processes, mapping improvements, suggesting automation, and improving user interfaces.
We document findings and prioritize solutions based on impact and severity.
Our audit offers a roadmap with prioritized recommendations, timelines, cost estimates, and long-term enhancement phases.
Which Audit is Right for You?
We offer two options, Standard Audit and Advanced Audit. Here’s a more detailed look at both. Which audit best suits your needs?
- Ideal for smaller companies or simpler setups, offering a focused analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Set duration of 10-15 hours.
- Designed for larger or more complex organizations, providing an in-depth examination and comprehensive solutions.
- Duration and price is estimated following mutual agreement on focus and scope.
- Customized, based on the extent of work needed, the size of your organization and the complexity of your Salesforce setup, including factors such as the volume of clouds, automations (triggers, flows, multiple sales processes) and integrations.