Belay, established in 2010, is a virtual staffing solutions company providing bookkeeping, administrative assistance, social media strategy, and web support services. Their proprietary matching process pairs job seekers with hiring companies.
Belay managed their business on Salesforce and wanted to increase customer engagement and enhance the customer experience. They approached CUBE84 with the objective of building an interactive community for job seekers.
- The existing data architecture did not support Belay’s new customization requirements
- Duplicate records across the platform hampered the accuracy of analytics and reports
- Aligning the community UX/UI theme towards Belay’s website look and feel was challenging because of the unique branding requirements
CUBE84 developed a customized community to support Belay’s vision of facilitating a rich user experience for its clients. We architected a sustainable solution that fulfilled current needs and can be scaled for future business expansion.
- Modified prior data model to help management gain insight into community activities
- Implemented a job opportunities board and networking forum to facilitate collaboration between job seekers and hiring companies
- Built a Knowledge Center within the community for job seekers to access learning materials
- Set up an automated enrollment process to accelerate the active participation of job seekers in Belay’s periodic webinars
- Developed a highly responsive mobile version of the community using Mobile Publisher
The implemented solution allowed job seekers to gain visibility into job openings and upskill themselves, which led to increased hiring. Pleased with the results and quality of our work, Belay signed a multi-year managed services contract. They also hired CUBE84 developers to implement additional enhancements including invoice automation and complex integrations.