Salesforce Business analyst
- Plan, control, and coordinate the development of Salesforce projects from the initial definition phase, taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment
- Map business processes and requirements
- Create, design, and format functional and technical specification documentation including architecture
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand functionalities that accomplish client requirements.
- Configure minor client requirements without depending on the developers
- Provide configuration expertise for validation and testing
- Analyze and assist or perform data migration
- Create test plans and scripts and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Identify major milestones and establish critical path within the project plan while monitoring and reporting progress toward milestones on a daily or weekly basis as required
- Serve as liaison between the Consultant and Team members facilitating daily and weekly project review meetings
- Monitor and adjust project schedules as needed to ensure timely delivery in line with client expectations, ensuring that tight schedules are met
- Foster and maintain good relationships with IT colleagues, both internal and external
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe the requirements for development and QA.
- 3+ years of overall experience and 1 year in Salesforce.com
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in Agile or Scrum environments
- Can participate/demonstrate work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within an organization
- Good expertise in MS Excel