Salesforce Junior Developer
- Plan, design, integrate, develop, test, troubleshoot and deploy Salesforce solutions under the supervision of the Senior developer
- Understand requirements documentation and break them into smaller user stories
- Research and provide solutions that will best meet the client requirements
- Participate and contribute in internal and external meetings
- Strong team player focused on Customer Success
- Continue to learn and improve Salesforce skills
- Actively contribute to the results of a team and works towards achieving team goals and objectives.
- Participate in organizational activities
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce.com configuration, custom development and integration experience
- Strong Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Candidate should have strong understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, process builder, reports and dashboards
- Candidate should have strong experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Experience using Apex Data Loader and other ETL tools
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel)
- Works under limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication